NEW - Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes - 12x70 Carton Giga Carton. 840 Wipes
Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes with Travel Lid. Giga Carton, 12x70 Packs. 840 Wipes.
Our purest wipe yet!
Made with 99% pure water and a touch of organic cotton, Pampers Aqua Pure wipes help to protect your baby’s precious skin. Consciously crafted, they do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients is made up of plant based dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients, to help maintain the pH balance of your baby’s skin and protect from skin irritation.
Aqua Pure wipes are safe for newborn skin— including bottoms, hands, and delicate faces.
- Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are made with 99% pure water for gentle skin cleaning
- Independently reviewed and accredited as skin safe by the Skin Health Alliance
- Made with organic cotton for a soft touch on baby’s skin
- 0% alcohol and perfume
- 1% dermatologically-tested gentle cleansers and Pampers proven pH buffering ingredients to help prevent skin irritation
- Safe for newborn skin, including bottoms, hands, toes, and delicate faces
- Design to maintain the pH balance of your baby’s delicate skin
- Please dispose of wipes in the bin - do not flush wipes
- The new Pampers Pure collection offers 0% compromise and 100% Pampers dryness
- Carton of 12x70 Packs each with Travel Lid. 840 Wipes in Total
|Manufacturer / Brand||Proctor and Gamble|